Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

My parents arrived Friday night and we spent a good chunk of time unloading their van. Christmas is a large production. About half the car was presents and the other half was boxes, bows and wrapping paper :)
The next day I decided we needed to get everything wrapped! I thought wrapped presents under the tree would be prettier than bags of stuff all over the upstairs :) Don't worry, we took a little time to enjoy the beautiful weather and rest from the labor of wrapping.
Santa's workshop. Fast and furious present wrapping. (Note our new crib in the background :)
A crazy one for Grant...
Pretty presents...
Took a little outing to check for my final presents that should have been arriving in the mail and last minute Christmas cards...the mailman was running a little late but they eventually came!
The finished product. My parents went to pick up Holly and Karleigh from the airport while I arranged the presents under the tree. I think it turned out pretty cute.
Christmas Eve Party at Randy and Cindy's (my uncle and aunt). We have had this party for as long as I can remember, and I'm so glad we were down here to enjoy family for this Christmas. 
My grandpa, who for probably the 10th year in a row said, "this is probably my last Christmas." Cute little man...just keeps living :) 96 and loving it (sort of).
We had a fun white elephant exchange...dad loving his head scratcher.
I got the "glow teeth" and I love this pic of Grant trying them out. Looks like a cute little kid on Christmas and love the glow with his braces on his teeth.
Merry Christmas from The Roses. We had a fabulous Christmas (besides Grant getting called in...but luckily it wasn't until the later afternoon). He missed the trip to visit Grandpa but enjoyed all the present opening, cinnamon roll breakfast and relaxing morning.
Merry Christmas. We hope you were able to celebrate the birth of our Savior with those you love!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to be a part of your Christmas. We loved being with everyone. Thanks for the wonderful atmosphere and hospitality. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete