Although I have run 2 half marathons, I had never (until Saturday) run in a 5K. There was a Reindeer Ramble this weekend and a bunch of girls decided to get together and run it. We were supposed to dress up (have a team theme) and we decided to be Santa's reindeer.
It was a very cold morning, so we crammed in a couple of cars for as long as possible before the race started :)

Getting ready to run!...all 10 of us.

Looking at our better sides :) I was Dasher.

Grant came to cheer me on, and I saw him at the very beginning which was nice because I threw him my scarf (which would have made me way too hot after the first half mile, and made him survive the half hour he had to stand there for).

We all did it!! Good work girls. We were inspired by some very good costumes, so we'll see what we can come up with next year!

And the shirt to prove it!
cute! what did you do for the 10th reindeer?
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I thought about running in that but it was WAY to COLD for me.
ReplyDelete