Sunday, February 21, 2010
Tooth Prom 2010
We finally got a break from work and studying and enjoyed a great night out at our 2nd tooth prom :) Below is pictured "the dress" (remember the one I got an incredible deal on at Banana?!)
The V in the back is one of my favorite parts of the dress. I added the sash that I already had...just to break up the black a little bit.
And then there are the SHOES! I know the "little black dress" is a staple in any wardrobe, and I'm so glad I finally have one now, but I couldn't just wear plain black shoes with it...too boring. I love these new shoes I bought to go with it. In a room packed full of people, I still got 3 comments on my shoes (2 of them from people I didn't even know!) Definitely another good purchase.
Our CLASSIC prom pose picture before we left.
And then we had to bundle up a little before we actually left. It wasn't as cold as last year, but it still definitely called for a coat.
And then there was the food! (and the UK game on in the background of course). Cheese platter, sushi, crab cakes, chicken fingers, filet mignon, and chocolate covered strawberries. So good!
Grant on his 3rd trip through the buffet line...wishing we had brought tupperware to take some of the steaks home ;)
And then the dancing began...Alex and Jon having a dance off.
Luckily for us, soda is free at the bar, so we definitely make good use of it. However, once everyone was there, the bar got VERY crowded...Grant and Nicole sat there for a long time before finally getting drinks!
Me and my prom date :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo Hoo, Lookin good girl! You're a knock out. I can say that becuase you're my cousin.
ReplyDeleteYou both looked beautiful and the shoes are especially very fun. Glad you were able to have a fun night out.
ReplyDeleteTooth Prom...I love it! That is awesome. I also love the dress and the shoes, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the sash you added to a great dress but I have to comment on those shoes - they're awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look SMOKIN hot! one problem with your "prom pic" though...you both look far too comfortable for it to be legit. sorry. next time, stand a little farther apart and make your smiles a little more painful.
ReplyDeleteFun thanks for taking lots of pictures! I love the shoes as you probably noticed since that is what I commented on on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteHottie! The dress and shoes look great!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress and love the shoes! You look smokin' hot! I like those types of events where it gives you a chance to get all dressed up :)
ReplyDeletehow fun! another prom!!!! you looked beautiful and love the dress and looooovvveeee those shoes! looks like a great night.
ReplyDeleteYou are HOT!! I love it all, glad you had a good time:)
ReplyDeleteLooking good, girl!!
ReplyDeleteFinally, I have been waiting to see the dress and it did not disappoint! You look stunning and it looks like a ton of fun. Oh, how I miss the college life. Not that getting thrown up on in the middle of the night isn't great...
ReplyDeleteLove the dress and the price!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun night! The outfit is fabulous and the shoes are the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDeleteI love the prom pictures! We have derm prom every year, but I've never looked that good. I love reading your nursing stuff too, since I want to do it in 3 more years when the baby is in school :)
ReplyDeleteOkay.....I think it seems to be official, the shoes rock. Where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteLOVE the dress and shoes! where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteShoes are 9 West and from Macy's :)
ReplyDelete