Another really fun month in the books. Time continues to fly and Rowan grows my leaps and bounds on a daily basis. I really feel like he learns new things SO quickly it is amazing.
Rowan still isn't saying a whole lot, but he seems to understand everything we say. So this month we have worked on other forms of communication, especially sign language. I wasn't big on sign language initially because I had heard that it could slow language development, but it felt right for us at this time! This month he has started signing: more, all done, please, bunny, up, eat, and drink. He is SO cute when he does it that I can hardly resist to grant his every request. It is cute how proud he is of himself when he signs and we understand :)
However, on this particular day, he pulled the chair over to the counter, signed more and proceeded to eat some M&Ms. He REALLY didn't like that I told him no though. It was so sad :(
Excellent little swimmer and happy beach comber.
This month we've worked no pointing to body parts too. His favorite is belly button, but he also knows eyes, head, toes, mouth and sometimes nose!
He is a pro at eating with utensils and loves his little forks and spoons. It's adorable :) He is such a good little eater still which I am so grateful for.
Loves to play with dad on nights that I work....and I love the photos and videos I get :)
He's quite the little adventurer! Run and laughs and has so much fun!
Rowan continues to LOVE dogs, and it is definitely his favorite thing to say. He even enunciates it well. He has a good "woof woof" also ;) He is so gentle when he pets them and has become good friends with Alexa's dogs :) He is equally enthralled by shisa dogs and pets them and talks to them just like a real dog. He has also taken a special interest in airplanes this month and runs to the window to see them whenever he hears one from inside and gets so excited if we are outside and they fly overhead.
This month he has also learned to give kisses and blow kisses...I can't get enough of it. However, sometimes he's a stinker and when I ask for a kiss he will shake his head "no", knowing exactly what he's saying. Not ok! But when he does give me kisses it melts my heart.
Happy sweet 16!









So cute!!!! Hahaha I love the spiderman mask!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. He's getting so big!
ReplyDelete