Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the process, but it was REALLY easy. Just make rice krispy treats (with a few extra marshmallows to make sure they don't get dry), roll them out thin, and then put 2 gummy worms inside, wrap the rice krispies around them and finish with a fruit roll up around the outside! Easy as that and it was a fast and easy crowd pleaser.Saturday, January 22, 2011
Dessert sushi
Last spring I learned to make real sushi. It is delicious and I love it, but it takes a little bit of time and planning. However, a friend showed me this idea awhile back, and I have been waiting for an excuse to make it. Dessert sushi!
Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the process, but it was REALLY easy. Just make rice krispy treats (with a few extra marshmallows to make sure they don't get dry), roll them out thin, and then put 2 gummy worms inside, wrap the rice krispies around them and finish with a fruit roll up around the outside! Easy as that and it was a fast and easy crowd pleaser.
Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the process, but it was REALLY easy. Just make rice krispy treats (with a few extra marshmallows to make sure they don't get dry), roll them out thin, and then put 2 gummy worms inside, wrap the rice krispies around them and finish with a fruit roll up around the outside! Easy as that and it was a fast and easy crowd pleaser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what a fun idea! these would be fun to make with the kiddos - even though i'm pretty sure they don't know what sushi is
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and so yummy:)
ReplyDeleteLoved your comment and I love that you read my blog. :) I'm just sad I can't be watching the Bachelor with you and Kar.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this! These will be perfect to celebrate the New Year (Asian) with -we will make/eat at Montessori preschool this week.
ReplyDeleteLove this! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI just made these for my friend's daughter's baptism. They look so cute and taste really good too. I know they will be a hit:)
ReplyDeleteRed saw this on your blog when I was looking at it the other day so he made it for the Super Bowl and then I got to enjoy leftovers. So way to spread awesome ideas!
ReplyDelete