Thursday, May 10, 2012

Doctor of Dental Medicine

Memorial Hall. This was also the location for Grant's white coat ceremony, just a month after 1st year started. I remember sitting in that ceremony thinking that 4 years seemed like such a long time. In some cases that proved true, but overall, it flew by!


I am extremely proud of Grant for graduating from dental school. It hasn't been an easy or short journey, and he's had to work REALLY hard to make it all happen...but I had confidence in him through it all and he did it! I am grateful that he loves what he'll be doing and is also really good at it :) 

Courtney and Abby-next to Grant in the alphabet which means you spend lots of time together...hours sitting by each other in D611 (lab), pedo van trips and so much more. We spent some good times out of class together too.
Ashley, Kassie, Grant, Michael, Kyle, Kevin, Ross
Beth, Alex, John & Kristen (sad to be missing their wedding next week!)
With Beth and Travis... friends from the beginning days of our Lexington experience!
5 girls and a dude dentistry. We have all "joked" that this would be the perfect dental practice that we plan to open on the beach in La Jolla one day :)
Nicole, Charis, Courtney, Krista, and Emily
The graduation ceremony was great. It was so exciting to see everyone be hooded and receive the title of DMD after working so hard!
Grant and 60 of his closest friends ;)
I really am sad that it's all over...but it's time to move on to the rest of our lives (that we've been working so hard to prepare for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment