We recently found out about a spa up near our house, so on a chilly day off we decided to check it out! Usually everything is kind of far away from us so it was awesome to finally find something near our house :) "Refresh body and soul in a thalassotherapy center that uses the blessings of the ocean to the maximum". There are 14 different jacuzzis and it is all salt water pulled from deep in the ocean which supposedly has healing properties. The water is body temperature in most of the pools and felt absolutely perfect. I was surprised that kids were allowed, but they were actually encouraged (even though we were the only ones with kids there ;) Some of the pools were outside and others inside and then weirdly enough there was a big water slide, which Rowan loved, but I think Grant and I liked equally :) And I got to/had to wear a swim cap for the first time in like 20 years ;)
Unfortunately cameras aren't allowed inside so we didn't get to snap as many shots as we would have liked ;)
Water slide! It falls into a pool at the bottom which was a little cooler than the other pools but definitely not cold at all. There was a hot tub right next to it. The hot tub was full of old Japanese women who insisted on holding Boden and Clayton because it was "too cold" in the other pool. I would argue that the hot tub was probably too hot for them. I will both miss the attention and be excited to have less attention on the kids when we move ;) Overall I love that the people here love them though.
And Grant had to break the no camera rule for this, but it was just TOO cute!!!
We will definitely be going back :)







No comments:
Post a Comment