And here it is now, with just a little love (and some paint, tile, and a new countertop, sink, mirror, light fixture, etc). I must say that we did this on an amazing budget though. I am so proud.Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Hall bath overhaul
I hope you're not all sick of home renovation pics but this is one of the last rooms you'll get to see... We only have 1 more bathroom left and we're holding out on that one for a little while. The rest of the house is done! Very excited. You know the drill, but here it goes again. This first picture is what it looked like before (yes that is the nastiest linoleum ever) and the walls were the color of a large band-aid, pretty sick...
And here it is now, with just a little love (and some paint, tile, and a new countertop, sink, mirror, light fixture, etc). I must say that we did this on an amazing budget though. I am so proud.



We still have a couple finishing touches like grouting the backsplash, putting doors on the closet, etc but I think it's looking pretty good for the time being. If anyone sees a cute white and black shower curtain PLEASE let me know :)
And here it is now, with just a little love (and some paint, tile, and a new countertop, sink, mirror, light fixture, etc). I must say that we did this on an amazing budget though. I am so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The bathroom looks GREAT!
ReplyDeleteIts so nice that you guys get to do what ever you want to your house... but I bet a bit stressful
Looks totally FAB. It doesn't even look like the same room! I especially love the hanging mirror.
ReplyDeleteGood job guys.. everything in your place is amazing. Has Grant started school yet? Tell him I said good luck, hope his school isn't too hard. Oh and our last name is Ellis, just so you know. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow you really are amazing! It looks so good!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing! And fast... can't believe how quick the whole remodel has been. One of my friends has a cute shower curtain.
ReplyDeleteOk, here is the status on the crops. Your basil plant was looking rather sad the other day, now she looks great. You had a squash plant, closest to the fence that i think wont make it, it has harvested nothing, so maybe no big deal. A windy storm came through during the night and blew over your tallest tomato plant. Stood it back up and things are well. The doors you have next to the car, one fell over onto the car, no scratches and I noticed today, you left the car unlocked, it looked undisturbed, so I locked it. Other than that all is well. You get lots of mail, we compared to us you get lots. We will put it inside the night before you come home, would you like us to keep the keys or do you have a way in? And when are you coming home? Also if you need a ride, that for some reason Travis can't make it, we are here. Let me know..... Have a good last few days there, its been hot with no rain here!
ReplyDeleteThe bathroom looks awesome! Congratulations on your house :)
ReplyDeletelooks great. they actually have some cute black and white shower curtains at bed, bath & beyond. and if there's not one nearby, you can order online!
ReplyDelete