Looking hot in my harness, haha! Hadn't worn one of these since girl's camp long ago. This one was actually more stylish though (as stylish as a harness can be!)
Climb on, climbing!
Nice butt shot, but cool to see the whole rock. My legs were definitely shaking a bit. The ledge just below me was a nice little break part way up.
And finally, repelling down (the only part of climbing I had any experience with.) It's fun to hang and have the rope hold you, bouncing off the wall.
Your neck tends to get pretty tired looking up at the person climbing so Grant found a few makeshift lounge chairs :)
The moss growing on the rock next to us was an awesome color. Not quite as cool in the picture but the hiking and climbing was beautiful and we had the PERFECT weather. It was sunny, but not hot, and not at all humid.

Wow! The scenery is beautiful! I'm like you, done the repelling for YW but not the climbing. It looks super fun and I'm jealous of your weather. Humidity is here to stay.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of work but a lot of fun. If I were younger, I would probably try it too. I could maybe handle going up and then down, but starting high is tooooo scary for me. Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteI just went rapelling with our YW on Friday. It was pretty fun for sure. I don't have the pictures yet. Looks like yours was fun!
ReplyDeleteooooh fun! You are lookin good, lady.
ReplyDelete