Here we are on our last day of class...the basement of our patho building has a "walking track" and the walls are painted with giant walking grass (so very weird, a brand new building and they graffiti it with weird tall grass-but as Rachel pointed out on the first day, it feels like you're on "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" every day as you walk to class. Couldn't miss out on a photo of that memory.
And clinicals...what can I say. 12+ hours is a long day (but what we all have to get used to). Thursday was our last day and it was crazy to think back to the beginning of the semester and how overwhelmed we were. By the end we were confident, knowledgeable, and ready for something new. We celebrated by going out to lunch with our entire clinical group. We had a lot of fun together this semester!
One more week! Grant and I both are SO ready to be done with what is supposedly the "worst" semester for both of us :)
way to go taryn! enjoy your break. can't wait to see all the cute things you will be up to over the holidays! merry christmas cutie!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I know you have one more exam, but you will do great I am sure. It has been a tough semester, but so full of learning and confidence. I am glad you are feeling like you can be a real-life nurse.
ReplyDelete