Grant decided to wake up early and take me to the hospital one morning, and then headed to the parking lot across from UK Medical Center to practice some camera skills and try out some new camera toys he has. He got some cool shots.
The building on the right is the new part of the hospital that has been
built since we have lived in Lexington and I was so excited that it
actually opened while we were still here. I had all of my ICU clinicals
in this part of the hospital, and the new ED is on the back side of the
building, so I get to work in the awesome huge new 78 bed ED. The
hospital is now HUGE, so I get a workout when I have to transfer
patients to the "old" part of the hospital.
As we look forward to moving to San Diego in a few short weeks/month, I am starting to realize how much I will miss Lexington. It has been so fun attending the same university (I had graduated from BYU already before Grant really started back full time) and getting to see each other during the day as well as get to know classmates, etc.
I'm sure there will be many more photography and nostalgia posts coming soon....
Great pics from Grant. The long exposure stuff is fun. Looks like quite the place. That's a great looking new building. Looks like you could get some good exercise walking between buildings. Lately it's felt like you guys have been out there for 10 years.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Grant. That is exciting that you got to work in the new facility. What a great opportunity.
ReplyDelete