Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Beth!
Last night we went to a dental picnic and then bowling with our friends Travis, Beth, Nate and Mallory. The picnic was at one of the teacher's farms just outside of town. It was beautiful and really possessed the scenery of Kentucky. Lots of fences, horses and grass. The picnic was technically an American Student Dental Association picnic, but we thought it better to call it "Beth's 21st birthday party!" They were even kind enough to provide a keg for her 21st, but of course she stuck with her favorite, bottled water :)
The girls... it was an amazing day as far as weather goes... in the 70s with no humidity! I love days like that!
After dinner we decided to go bowling and during the last game we all scored above 100! My top score of the night was 127 which may be my all time best score.




Happy Birthday Beth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks fun, cute pics. i love the hair.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Looks like a great time! You girls are all so pretty!
ReplyDeleteFunny, because I was going to comment on your cute hair too, but it looks like one of your friends beat me to the punch! That's good though, because then you know it's doubly true. I like the Kentuckiness of your pictures. I know that's not a word by the way, but I like it!
ReplyDelete