First things first...all the girls go get our nails done (Tammy, Cecily, Jenifer, Tricia, Trisha and me) Pedicures and manicures at "California nails"... since all good things come from California :)

All of our beautiful feet! (mine are the feet on the left-with the gold flip flops)

Dinner the night before the wedding at Bajio. Cec and I sharing an amazing mexican pizza! Whiel at dinner we gave Trisha a little "honeymoon" package from the sisters. It sufficiently embarrassed her (and her dad who was sitting across the table.) I'm pretty sure Scott was more excited about the present than she was though :)

And the next morning they tie the knot. Sealed in the Salt Lake City, Utah, temple. Trisha looked gorgeous and Scott was pretty studly in his tux :) What a happy (and good looking) couple.

The sisters adorned in our brown with yellow accessories..Tricia ran off for Gavin to nap but she was cute in her brown and yellow dress as well. I thought finding a brown dress would be easy but it turned out to be much more difficult than expected. After about 4 sort of ok possibilities, I finally found one I loved on clearance at Banana Republic. That sale section in the back of the store is always the best!

Luckily Gavin was the only one to take off his shirt at the wedding!

I thought Grant was having a little more fun than this...

No, I didn't make the cake but the person who was supposed to do the flowers on the cake was not able to stay so Trisha asked us to help out and make it beautiful. I love the chocolate frosting, I thought it turned out so cute!


The final product!

Congratulations Scott and Trisha. It was a beautiful day and fun to be with the whole Layton family.
Dude! I TOTALLY guessed which feet were yours without even reading it! And how weird that you have two sisters-in-law with the same name!
ReplyDeleteI love weddings! Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you were able to go. Have fun with the fam this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI want a pedicure so bad! My feet are always trashed by this point in the summer. I love your BR dress by the way. Tell Scott congrats for us!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this! We missed it and missed seeing family. Hey, you are invited to come to the "eastern" beach anytime you get a hankerin'. We have moved to Norfolk and that is about a 13 hour drive, through beautiful countryside. Do you see our blogs?
ReplyDelete