So, the dilemma is before me. Thursday night, big TV night, Office, Kath and Kim (new, we'll see how it is), Grey's Anatomy, CSI (Vegas, the original and the best), the new Saturday Night Live (midweek edition) and ER. It is bound to be a good TV night. Grant has been sick the last few days (really sick, fall asleep the second you walk in the door and sweat all nig
ht for a fever with chills, coughing stuff up, running nose sick) so needless to say has been unable to get much studying done. So, with a big Biochem test before him tomorrow, he definitely needs to get some studying done tonight. But, how do I get to watch the shows I want to without being a huge distraction to him (don't worry, we have DVR, he'll get to watch it all at a later date). So, my solution to the great dilemma, the TV treadmill. Luckily the gym is less than a mile away, I can plug in my headphones and watch what I want and get a workout while I'm at it. I had to work at 4 am this morning too so it might help me stay awake while I watch at least some of these shows. I probably will not be on the treadmill
for 3 hours since I already ran and walked this morning for over an hour, but maybe I can have some good dessert when I get home if I do some more good walking, and will avoid being a distraction to Grant.What a perfect plan. Good thing I fell asleep this morning after I took a shower so never got around to doing my hair. If I had put in the effort of doing my hair this morning it would be much harder to motivate myself to go get sweaty. Now, I'll just have an excuse to have ugly hair ;)
Addendum: I did it and am now exhausted. I walked during the shows, ran the commercials and I have officially walked and ran more than 13 miles today. My body hurts...time for bed. PS-Nate and Grant are still here studying, good job guys!
So proud! 13 miles is impressive! Next time just come over to my house! :)
ReplyDeleteEither way- glad you got to watch The Office. It was a good one! Do you ever laugh out loud while you're at the gym watching tv? Cause that would be funny.
ReplyDeleteDang T! I'm impressed...I'm glad you got to be all healthy and get in your tv watching time!
ReplyDelete