
With a big biochem test and the worst of his cold behind him, Grant and I decided to go to the UK football game today. The dental school had a tailgate lunch before the game so we went there for lunch and then I was going to drop Grant off at the game (since I didn't have a ticket). But, there were some pe

ople in Grant's class not going to the game, so I snagged a ticket (thanks Alex) and we used some charm to slide by the guy at the gate without a student ID. We could hardly believe the weather today, and I wish I had checked the weather before we went out, because I worse jeans and that was the wrong choice! It was SO hot today. October 11 and it was 85 degrees (and seriously felt like 105 degrees in the sun) and Grant and I are burned to a crisp! The high for today was DOUBLE what it was supposed to be for BYU's home game today. Crazy Kentucky! Now we're home, catching up on some CSI and slathering on the aloe vera...and again, it's October.

Eating lunch in the UKCD tent...BBQ, yum!

At the game, sporting my glasses (the field magically becomes so much more clear!) SUCH a nice day! It is cool to be at the top of the stadium too because you can see out over the whole city, something that is normally impossible because there are so many trees and no big hills or mountains. I won't go into the specifics or end result of the game, not a good one.
Yeah I got tickets to todays game and I was freezing, long sleeves, short sleeves, a sweatshirt and a down jacket plus a beanie and gloves, it was crazy! You look so cute in your UK stuff! and I totally know what you mean about the glasses, it is like a whole other game with them on! Oh and by the way I'm super jealous I get a key for Jonny's place and I wanted a BYU one like your UK one but they don't make them! I do have a way cute black and white one though!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous. I want 85 degree weather back! There is like 3 inches of snow here in freakin utah! Not that I spend much time outdoors these days, but still. I don't want winter to come.
ReplyDeleteAre you going home for Thanksgiving?