This little nook in the loft, adjacent to my big desk where I work, looks like it's going to be my new best friend. Books are there, ready to be studied, the chair is comfortable enough that my butt won't fall asleep, but uncomfortable enough that I won't fall asleep.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Ready or not...
IT'S HERE! It's been a long time coming. I have been talking about going back to school practically since I graduated (5 years ago!-I can't believe it's been that long). After a few decision changes, a few applications, a lot of waiting, etc. the time is finally here. I'm starting school!
This little nook in the loft, adjacent to my big desk where I work, looks like it's going to be my new best friend. Books are there, ready to be studied, the chair is comfortable enough that my butt won't fall asleep, but uncomfortable enough that I won't fall asleep.
Already took care of one of the most difficult parts of the semester, book buying. A ridiculous amount of money on something you really don't want. All of these books, just for 2 classes! (not to mention that I opted not to buy 3 other enormous hardback books). Crazy.
Well here goes nothing.... let's hope I'm not making a terrible mistake!
This little nook in the loft, adjacent to my big desk where I work, looks like it's going to be my new best friend. Books are there, ready to be studied, the chair is comfortable enough that my butt won't fall asleep, but uncomfortable enough that I won't fall asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you aren't making a mistake! You'll do great! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteyay for nursing! lets be nurses together. get back to utah already. miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou're going to rock it! You're my anatomy-lovin' friend who is going to make an awesome nurse! Hope you have a GREAT first day. I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteYou have been talking about it forever, yeah that the day is finally here! Good luck, it's gonna be awesome.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck. I am sure you are going to do great! You won't ever regret it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope your first day goes well and all the other days are better than the first. You'll make one smokin' hot nurse!
ReplyDeleteYou will never regret this Taryn. Probably would if you didn't do it. You are going to do great. I am sure it will be trying at times but that you will love it overall. We are proud of you and love you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, T!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I know you'll do great, I can imagine it will be a little hard to go back after so long but I can see you as an amazing nurse:)
ReplyDelete