Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday date night

We could have done many things together on this Saturday night. Perhaps we could have gone out for a nice dinner at any number of local restaurants, attended or watched the UK basketball game, gone shopping at the mall, seen a movie, rented a movie, hung out with friends...you get the idea. So many options of fun things to do on a Saturday night. And this is what we ended up doing.
Tucked away on the 6th floor of the dental school, Grant grinding and waxing. Me, studying and making flashcards. Story of our "new" life together this semester. Studying together, it's romantic, right? Grant even carved me a little token of his love for me :)
Now I know you're all jealous... so try and get over it.

12 comments:

  1. hahah how fun! you two are so cute. i love it!
    loves!
    britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:22 AM

    Are you reliving your BTU courtship at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there is something strangely endearing about this. It's great that you both can find time together even if it's in the dental lab. Whatever works right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot apron Grant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! Actually, I AM kind of jealous! Our date nights often include a quick kiss before he goes back to the dental school alone! I put the kids to bed, and he does his waxing and carving without me. So sad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its a great and creative way to have a date night. It reminds me of many times when Dad and I use to study together. Fun times. Enjoy, it will be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I have a carving?

    ReplyDelete
  8. But hey, think about the money you saved by not going out! haha I have to tell myself sometimes there is a time and season for everything... as in this student phase will not last forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys are TOO cute. WAY too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! and so fun that you CAN be together to do the things that have to be done. and yes, nice apron Grant always so fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, you look super hot in your header picture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete