This post will be a hodge podge of several other random wonderful moments we had with my parents. We had a good combination of planned out days as well as spontaneous sightseeing and also just hanging out and enjoying one another's company. They were awesome and watched Rowan the 2 days that Grant and I were both working too. The trip could not have been more perfect, I'm so grateful we got to spend this time with them!
Cape Manzamo "Elephant Rock"

Rowan's new favorite face...we call it "kissy face" :)
We did some good eating...
(Hamazushi-sushi go round)
Udon and tempura-Japanese style seating
Sushi Gen!
My dad and Rowan hung out in the car and walked around the sea wall while my mom and I got our toes done one day. Cocok pedicures are a must do while in Okinawa! Thanks dad :)
Peace Memorial Park
Mini zoo/egg farm/bakery...so random in total Okinawa style
Gala salt factory/beach/ice cream/gift shop
Our last full day together, we stopped at the beach to take a few pics. I miss them already!
So glad they got to see Rowan at this really fun age and glad he got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa!







No comments:
Post a Comment