HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY ROWAN! (I'm more than a week late posting, but our little man is 18 months old!) The most significant event with him turning 18 months is the fact that he goes to nursery at church now! He had no problem with us dropping him off the first week (I was so glad that his first week was a week that I wasn't working so I got to be there to see how he did). They said he got sad a couple of times but was quickly distracted and did great. I hope he continues to like it.
This month he has also shown extra interest in the toilet! I don't think we're anywhere near potty training (which I'm fine with), but it's still kind of exciting. He tells us when he's pooping sometimes and this month he has pooped and peed in the toilet. It's the cutest thing. If you put him on it, he'll try so hard to go, even if he's not successful :)
This month Rowan has officially transitioned to one nap a day. He's been moving that way for awhile now, but it's finally gotten more predictable which is nice! He usually naps from about 1-3 but is amazing and flexible if we want to go out still. He is so sweet and will blow kisses and wave at you, and since I've spent some good time throwing up this month, whenever Rowan hears me throwing up, he comes in and rubs my back and looks concerned. It is the cutest thing ever!
Loves reading books, I Love you Stinky Face is one of our favorite new ones...
This is one of my favorite new things too...whenever we ask him where something is and he doesn't know, he puts his arms like this saying "I don't know!"
Tip toe walking is the new cool thing :)
Love this little guy and so fun to see his developing personality (although I think it might be starting to be a bit more challenging :) But seriously, this smile makes it pretty dang hard to ever be mad at him!







No comments:
Post a Comment