Saturday, January 03, 2015

19 months and 19 weeks

Christmas Sunday was a gorgeous day. We went to church in the morning and then decided to head down to the beach for a walk and a little photo shoot. We did one last year in the same spot and I loved how it turned out, so thought it would be fun to see how Rowan had grown in a year. 
Before church Rowan stole my shoes and cruised around the yard. I was pretty excited about his cute little red and green Christmas outfit.
Here is a good representation of how much Rowan has changed in the last year! Sort of unbelievable sometimes.
Dec 2013 (7 months)
Dec 2014 (19 months)
Just a few of my favorites...
And going along with the 19 month photo shoot, I couldn't resist a little 19 months and 19 weeks picture session. It seemed too perfect to pass up and I have been terrible about documenting this pregnancy compared to last time!
 I know I'm definitely not huge yet, but I for sure am showing faster than I did with Rowan. It's been a very different pregnancy, both with how sick I've been and how busy I've been!
Kisses for brother :)
Love this kid, he is the cutest thing ever and so much fun. I just stare at him and can't believe he's mine sometimes :)

Happy 19 months little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment