So thanks to Karleigh I have been able to get a good laugh when I need one by watching this clip. I'm not sure if Taryn will thank me for adding to the blog or not but I really think that everyone that watches it will be thoroughly entertained. These guys are really good.
K so the main guy, Jared he was in a movie a while ago that nate and I LOVE. its called Eagle vs shark and seriously its the damn funniest thing nate and I have ever seen, we have it. SO then I found out that they have this series on HBO called flight of the concords, toooooo funny! We also have the first season of this. We all need to get together and watch them again and again and again. WE LOVE THESE GUYS!
ReplyDeleteAlso, there is a video they made that I am in love with. IF you like lord of the rings. GO to you tube and type in frodo don't wear the ring. Pick really any one of those. The song is so funny, I laugh at it every time!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe best part is the fast rap towards the end and the little dance and pump they do.! Love it
Sean and I LOVE Flight of the Conchords!!! We discovered them last summer when we had free HBO. My company hired them to perform at one of our events in February so I got to see them live-- they were just as hilarious as they are on the show. One of our favorite songs they sing is the one about how a girl is pretty enough to be a "part-time model." Oh, and the Hip-hop-o-potomous one is a classic!
ReplyDeleteTim and I LOVE that show! They are so dang funny! We just watched half of the first season the other day...LOVE it!
ReplyDelete