Monday, November 17, 2008

A new do!

I am fortunate enough to have a wonderful sister-in-law/hairdresser. Unfortunately, she lives in Utah...and I live here, in Kentucky. We were fortunate enough to have a "surprise" visit and she was kind enough to give me a new do. My hair had gotten as long as it's been since probably my freshman year in college and it was time for a change! So...here is then (being 2 hours ago)...
AND.... this is now.

Thanks Jen! I love it :)

21 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for new cute hair! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute girl!! I love it! sorry I love exclamation points too much, and just realized I can't spell that, oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhhh I love it too!!! Makes me want to chop mine off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I don't have anything original to say other than, "I love it!" I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot Damn, girl!

    Hey...You and Tiff got belated 1-year happy IHC anniversary presents! ME??? Nope...I guess they forgot about the fact that I was hired with BOTH OF YOU!. I laughed all the way home. I was too embarrassed to say anything to Kim. Enjoy your fridge magnet or what ever the hell it is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to go short! It looks good on ya. It looks like a pretty versatile cut too so it should be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:49 PM

    That is a cute new do. Truth be told, you could wear it any which way and you'd be oh, so, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How in the heck do you have this many comments already? Someone is popular! I left a comment on your facebook, I do like it. Sometimes you need a change, mine wasn't what I wanted but I am dealing with it. What else can I do? Anyhow. Maybe you could come and visit me in the hospital.... IF I EVER GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! i'm gonna copy it if you don't mind. course, who knows when the next time I'll get to go to the hairdresser! does your sister in law do home visits?

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stinkin cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooo, very cute! LOVE IT! you even changed your shirt for the after photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cute. I love it! I wish i could go blonde and short...i think I would look really terrible. We always want what we dont' have uh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cut really suites you! At first when I saw your title, I was like, "Oh no, I like her long hair!" But luckily your sister in law is talented and it looks really awesome. It makes you look "fun and flirty." :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling! You are so good at always capturing the before & after shots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hairstylist is incredible!

    ReplyDelete