Monday, July 12, 2010
Good Luck!
Grant just left to take a terrible test...part 1 of the boards. He has been studying for weeks, but it is a test you can never feel prepared for. A classmate Courtney was taking it today too, so we had her over for breakfast. I made french toast and strawberry smoothies, which will hopefully be some good brain food! Here's the set up:
Grant requested a special pasta dish for lunch which I made yesterday and packed for him, and then wanted snickerdoodles to snack on during the test or breaks (since it is an all day thing...)
I am SO excited to have my kitchen table back....
These flashcards gone...
But most of all, I'm excited to get my husband back, and get to spend some quality summer vacation time with him! Good luck Grant, you'll do great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck Grant! You'll do great! And Taryn you are the cutest wife making him lunch and snacks that he requested! :)
ReplyDeleteOh good luck Grant! I'm sure he will do great! Enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteAh you're a cute wife! Good luck to Grant.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are too much! Taryn, you are the best. Good luck to Grant, he will do grand.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to Grant!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he'll do great. It is nice when it's over! I agree that you're a cute wife, I should take notes from you. haha
ReplyDeleteFingers are crossed that all goes well! It looks like you got him all set up and taken care off. He should do great!
ReplyDelete