Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Tarym!

Yep... Tarym, that's what my birthday chair said :) Grant tried block letters for the first time and that's what came out, but I loved it anyway. I didn't even notice until half the day was done. haha.
I was lucky enough to have a few days of celebration. The night before my birthday we had pizza/Bachelorette night and went to Saul Good to celebrate my b-day, Grant being done with boards, and Kristen leaving (although that wasn't really a celebration).Grant's looking satisfied after eating lots of pizza after throwing up all of his dental knowledge in his test earlier that day.On my birthday, I went out to Malone's for lunch, got a free dessert after being serenaded by our waiter, Happy Birthday in Italian... delicious lunch with awesome friends (and, I finally got to wear the Birthday Button!)Then, I opened some presents...got this cute thing :)...and went to Planet Thai for dinner...yum. Unfortunately, no photos, too much food and fun!

The party continued the next day when we flew to California (which is the trip Grant "bought me for my birthday") Dinner at Bistro 33 in Davis!
We went away for a few days to Grant's family reunion...and then continued/finished the celebration tonight!My chocolate pudding and caramel sauce cakes with homemade strawberry frozen yogurt! (don't mind my scraggly looks...we spent the day at Lake Tahoe).
Present time...Christmas in July (yes, that is why my b-day is in July :)
Excited for this next year of my life....here's to 27!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! Tarym! That's funny! That looks like a super fun birthday! Please have Grant give Tim some pointers...please! I'm begging you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Tarym, haha...

    ReplyDelete