Saturday, April 22, 2017

It's a....???

BOY!
 My parents were visiting for my dad's Spring Break, and we were lucky enough to get to celebrate my mom's birthday with her while they were down here. She hasn't gotten to see any of my ultrasounds, etc with the other 2 boys so I thought it would be fun to let her be involved with this one. At my 16 week appt I talked the midwife into taking a look to try to figure out the gender, but the ultrasound wasn't a great picture and we couldn't tell for sure, we we decided to go to an ultrasound place to have a little gender reveal for her birthday. I'm sort of against these places in general because I think it's dumb to pay for something I can find out a few weeks later, but in this case it seemed like a fun activity. I didn't quite know what to expect but it actually turned out kind of fun. There's a big room with an enormous couch, a little play area for kids and a movie theater sized projection screen where you get to watch the very detailed and clear ultrasound. It was fun to see it so big and be able to point out to the kids where the head was, etc. They are thrilled to be gaining another brother!
I wanted to do something a little fun to announce the arrival of boy #3, so here's what I came up with...
 They had a good time getting to make a mess, paint (Rowan's favorite thing) and be involved...
I am so excited to be having another boy join our family! He will be lucky to have such wonderful brothers and I know we will all love and spoil him!

No comments:

Post a Comment