Christmas morning is one of the best times of year! SO much excitement, I just love it. We kept things simpler this year since the kids really don't need anything and we have plenty of toys that they still love. So they got something from Santa, a stocking and 2 presents from us (and then of course a few things from Grandma and Grandpa and aunts and friends). I loved that they were able to appreciate and play with everything they got. Rowan wanted a nurf gun (and Santa brought 2! so he could share with a brother, dad or friend...mom wasn't too excited about the gun idea ;) Boden wanted a strider bike. He's gotten good at riding Rowan's but Rowan still likes to ride his when they are just playing in the yard and driveway so having his own will be fun. And Dylan really needed NOTHING, so he got a hand me down bouncer set up...mostly for the benefit of the other kids seeing that Santa brought him presents :)
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE our tree this year...it is seriously perfect and I get happy every time I look at it.
My 2 favorite new ornaments this year...
We lined up and all walked downstairs together. We did more video than pics this year but haven't edited it together yet.
After presents we headed to the Polaks for a delicious dinner with them and the Nelsons. It seems like I NEVER take pics when we are together with them...which I guess means we're having a great time, but sad because I like pics to help remember the moments. Oh well. The kids all had a great time playing in the basement, we had an amazing prime rib dinner. Grateful to have had good friends to spend this holiday with after our fun family morning together. Also grateful for Facetime so we could connect with our families on that day.








No comments:
Post a Comment