Thursday, June 03, 2010
My tiny new friends :)
Yep! It finally happened. I mean, I knew it would happen eventually given that her belly continued to grow and I saw 3 babies on the ultrasound, but it is still crazy that it was real...and who knew they would be so cute!
We're parents in training... we figured that's why they had so many at once...to help us practice for the day in the future when we'll have some of our own.
Seriously precious! Can't wait for Allie to come home and hold all 3 at once (and their weights together will still be the equivalent of a little baby :)
Congrats Karrie and Al!!! We are SO happy for you both. And good work on some super cute little ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!! I have been waiting for these little ones to arrive. I don't even know Karrie, but I have been cheering her on from Utah. So cute! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteKarrie looks amazing! And the babies are so cute and little! I love it!
ReplyDeletePrecious! How much did they weigh?
ReplyDeleteThey weighed in at a whopping 4 lb 9 oz, 3 lb 12 oz (the one who's still gaining weight in the hospital), and 4 lb 12 oz. :) All totally healthy though!!
ReplyDeleteYou and Grant are going to make great parents too...you will be getting lots of training with those 3 little ones. And enjoy it when you get to leave at night and get a full 8 hours lol:) They really are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love how small they are! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteThey are soooo cute! I want to hold them:)
ReplyDeleteI remember when Grant used to come over and hold our little baby Sam(who is getting BAPTIZED soon. Gosh, make me feel old). He was so good with babies, I am sure you guys will have fun helping out with those new little cuties!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! That will be so fun for you guys to help them out and hold tiny babies! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Beautiful babies...and I can only imagine that they are so grateful you guys are there ready for some training. I think it would be an impossible task if they didn't have a few extra sets of hands and hearts! I am excited for all of you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo darling! I'm glad they have their babies safe and sound. And so cool you are the new YW president! I wish we were in the same ward so we could go to girls camp together!!!
ReplyDelete