Sunday, March 08, 2009

22 years and counting...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!
Well one of the worst parts of moving away, is moving far from family and fun celebrations. Happy 22nd birthday Holly!! Here is a tribute to the last 3 of your birthday parties I hosted while we lived in Utah :) Hope this year is almost as great (I know it won't be quite as good without us there :)

Fresh lemon bundt cake-recipe courtesy of Good Housekeeping

Pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting and fondant (I obviously decided to take on cake decorating between these 2 birthdays :)

Funfetti cupcakes with rainbow chip icing...last year we ran the half marathon in Moab the day of her birthday, so the cake was not as cool as it could have been, but delicious none the less.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum, can you come make me a cake on my birthday? Those look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taryn! I sure missed having you here for my birthday! Those were some fun times.

    ReplyDelete