So right there, you can get as many as you want for 67 cents each, and as long as you have a coupon printed for every item you buy, they should let you buy as many as you want, all in one transaction. But here's the extra good deal...if you go HERE, it is an additional 55 cents off. (Thanks Jenny for teaching me that you can use both a store and a manufacturer coupon on the same item). You can only print 2 of those per computer, but I would say that 12 cents for a 6-pack of applesauce is a pretty good deal! Don't have to feeling guilty eating it at all for only 2 cents a cup and 100 calories.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Applesauce anyone?
In my attempt to have somewhat of a food storage, and to make Grant's lunches more delicious, and to have healthier snacks on hand, I have learned the art of couponing. I am in no way a master but I did get an incredible deal on applesauce today so I just thought I'd share for anyone who needs to stretch a buck and likes this healthy snack :)
They are $1.67 at Target (we don't have a Super Target and they still have these available in the grocery section). Target has $1 off store coupons (you can print as many as you want HERE)
So right there, you can get as many as you want for 67 cents each, and as long as you have a coupon printed for every item you buy, they should let you buy as many as you want, all in one transaction. But here's the extra good deal...if you go HERE, it is an additional 55 cents off. (Thanks Jenny for teaching me that you can use both a store and a manufacturer coupon on the same item). You can only print 2 of those per computer, but I would say that 12 cents for a 6-pack of applesauce is a pretty good deal! Don't have to feeling guilty eating it at all for only 2 cents a cup and 100 calories.
So right there, you can get as many as you want for 67 cents each, and as long as you have a coupon printed for every item you buy, they should let you buy as many as you want, all in one transaction. But here's the extra good deal...if you go HERE, it is an additional 55 cents off. (Thanks Jenny for teaching me that you can use both a store and a manufacturer coupon on the same item). You can only print 2 of those per computer, but I would say that 12 cents for a 6-pack of applesauce is a pretty good deal! Don't have to feeling guilty eating it at all for only 2 cents a cup and 100 calories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good find! I'm proud. Hey, you look awesome in that "Us" picture on the sidebar by the way! Way cute.
ReplyDeleteYou could have a t.v. spot, Missy.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is impressive! I keep hearing about these amazing coupon ladies who cut their grocery bills in half. Maybe I need to start clipping!
ReplyDelete